A wonderful gift for a cycling fan celebrating the greatest race on earth. - the Tour de France.
'Le tour des Merveilles' is a visual tribute to a wonderful sporting event.
The print celebrates 107 wonderful years of the Tour. Each segment includes the:-
- race winner (flying out of spiral)
- race number and year
- age, nationality of winner and sponsor
- Km covered and average speed of winner
- Place started race and place finished race
- cumulative wins for rider and sponsor
- total number of stages
- number of riders who started the race and the number who finished
- the number of stage wins and Yellow Jerseys for winner
- rider's and nation's accumulated wins
This is a unique present for any cycling fan.
Please note that the print is unframed. And as each image is individually printed, every print is unique. Each image is a high quality giclée print, on a luxurious heavy weight Hahnemühle fine art paper.
Prints will be sent in a strong postal tube. In the UK and as each print is made individually, we aim to dispatch within five working days. We can deliver throughout Europe, the USA and other wonderful parts of the world.